Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy


“I’ll love you longer than the stars that live in the sky.”

10 FIGHTING STARS!!! What an incredible and heart-piercing story! I LOVED IT!

This is a story about war and the cost of sacrifice. Where bonds are formed, and friendships found. Where those who are strong, fall hard. Where love is let go, heartache is born, and heroes are made. Where one man learns that the hardest fight of all, is the fight to save himself.
 photo tumblr_mcdizd3Heq1qggxqeo1_250_zps2dac62ec.jpg
My casting for this book.
 photo australian-soldier_zpsbf547d27.jpg
















I was really reading this in a slow manner and took me a week to finished this because I want to savor every words in it. Such a beautiful written story about Australian soldiers - fighting against all odds and to be back home safe to your loved ones. THIS IS THE BEST NEXT BOOK after "Education of Caroline" - which involves about life inside the war. I was so absorbed by the book that I googled Australia's army troops! And I CRIED AGAIN! Oh this men are so brave and I'm so proud of them.

 photo r580328_3643784_zps40d50ccb.jpg


I ugly cried a lot of times while reading this and somehow, I don't want it to end! I was so scared of what's going to happen next! My heart was literally beating wildly everytime the soldiers are being deployed in the middle of war. I was like, "Don't you dare kill this soldier!" and the worse is "Don't die in there! You have to get home to Fin!!". Yeah, I was losing it. 
 photo Dear-John-dear-john-movie-24093324-500-208_zps32547e73.gif

This book serves as a reminder to be grateful everyday that your in a safe place and not in those hell of wars. To always show your family and friends that you love them everyday. To see that there are brave men out there protecting us in every possible way. 

A story of military families on how they cope, endure, pray, and see their soldiers everytime they are being deployed, and the most beautiful feeling you get when this heroes come back in the arms of their home. 
"There are no goodbyes in life, only see you later."
 photo 097a08bbc99ce6c36a413e77706931ba_zpsc49ca9b3.jpg
"There were kids and wives and, indeed, husbands out with banners and balloons.." 
 photo tumblr_lrtr683c1w1qea70xo1_500_zps3f53c7b1.jpg
"Certainly there were a few of our soldiers getting mobbed as they got off the plane."
SO MANY FEELINGS!

They are the real heroes of our world that gives us peace and they save lives and sometimes die in every second you are breathing. 
 photo tumblr_m9zbn1qIdq1rr3rvm_zps21935909.gif
Highly recommended! If you love wars, first loves and alpha hot army soldiers- then this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment