Friday, January 24, 2014

Spiral of Bliss Series by Nina Lane




“You and me, professor.”

“You and me, beauty.”


10 BLISSFUL STARS!!!

Nina Lane, I'm so grateful for writing this series. I'm so happy because I'm one of the many girls who will always believe in the beauty of perfectly imperfect love.
 

I'm completely and utterly speechless. So loss for words because of all the emotions I'm feeling after reading this. I literally said, "F'ck, this is so beautiful" after that epilogue.

Dean & Olivia West inspires me to run towards something, to live with courage and experience love through spiral of BLISS!

A marriage that was once happy but all trembles slowly. It's about FAITH and TRUST. The emotional turmoil is unbearable! I love how the story flows.


Dean and Olivia West has turned my panties into twist!

I thought I'm going to explode because of their hot smexy lovin'! If only married couples are all like Dean and Olivia. *sigh* Anyways, I liked how the story continues involving some of their first year in a relationship, how they messed around like horny teenagers, flashbacks of their life before they met. It's really amazing how they connect those memories in their present situation. And even though marriage is tough and gets rocky, their sex is far the best allure they have. I'm head over heels in love with their relationship. *sniffs* 

Professor Dean West is really a true knight in shining armor! He is so perfect. I feel like I'm floating! 

HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS JUST THE BEGINNING indeed!
The lessons they have learned are amazing and makes my heart warmed with full of hope. From the intense, raw marriage, complications, insecurities, accusations, family-related problems, and all the other bad things they've been through.. They're stronger than ever and of course, Professor West's ability to make you come just by his medieval, historian words. I'm getting hot by their scorching love makin! Their passion is just mind blowin erotic!

 photo delena-sex-biggifw500amph281_zps2af2bbb0.gif
My Dean & Olivia.


I'll never forget those cute little notes with drawings they leave each other. It's so cute! 
"I'm MUFFIN without you!"
"I PIE love you so much!"


It feels like a lifetime when I first started this series last year. This is definitely one of the many series I'll always keep in my heart. 

Grab your copy now!




No comments:

Post a Comment