Monday, September 8, 2014

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


I gotta hand my whole life to Colleen Hoover. Every one of her books made me cry and bawled like a baby and this one is no exception! Tears just keep flowing and I'm so falling in love with the story that I think I need another set of pillows from all the crying and everything. 

TWO WORDS: PERFECTLY UGLY

The plot is amazing, the writing is great and I love all the characters. Especially Miles Archer. Who wouldn't love him? Colleen Hoover was right about him. Will Cooper, Dean Holder and now, Miles Archer. Damn, I want you all!

Miles Archer also did crazy stupid things to my heart: 
1. He made it swoon like a 12 year old kid who had her first kiss
2. He made it flutter and skipped a beat with his passion and love he had for Rachel & later with Tate. 
3. He made it break into little jagged pieces and just plain smashed it with a canon ball.
4. He made it FEEL everything he felt inside and everytime I read every single pages of this book. 

Miles Archer did it all in my heart in just one sitting. I just can't stop reading it. I was "Hoovering" through out the day and I don't care! I'm a mess and still needs to shower but to hell with it cause I need to finish this and relish Miles Archer and Tate's love story! It's just that good! 

And the best part of this book? TOTALLY HOT AND INTENSE!

So different from the other Colleen Hoover's books. I need to be in the Miles High Club. STAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment