Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy #3) by Karina Halle



“I love you,” he said, his voice gruff. “And I’ll have you. Keep you. Own you. You belong to me, only to me, from now on.”
“Until the waves crash at our feet,” I said softly..
“Beyond that," He whispered. “Beyond the ocean and the world and the stars. You’re mine beyond that, baby, and I’m yours.”

That epilogue is like the best HEA I've ever read! I cried because it's so beautiful, I don't want it to end.This by far, the one of my top 10 favorite book series of all time and the characters really owned my heart, mind & soul! I really loved them and I'm miserable because I'm going to miss them so much! 

A lot of bad things happened in this final book of The Artists trilogy but still good things exists when you least expected it. There's more action and gun fighting scenes (I was always hysterical whenever someone is shooting to Ellie & Camden), more twisted mind games from Javier (still a sick bastard) and lots of secrets are finally revealed.

It is one epic final book that you won't gonna miss! I'm still buzzing with energy from all the adrenaline rush and surprises!! 

I thought for one second Karina Halle would disappoint us readers, but I thought wrong. Team fcukin Camden all the way! It's like an angel with its new wings! I loved it! 
This series is awesome!! I'm sure gonna put this in my re-read list and will never get tired of it.

I can't put more stars in the rating scale so I'll just gonna say it here: 
INFINITE fcuking ARTIST STARS!!!!!

Goodreads review

No comments:

Post a Comment