Thursday, October 10, 2013

Convicted (Consequences #3) by Aleatha Romig


10 STARS! Wow! THE MIND FUCKERY TWISTS AND GAMES ARE FINALLY COMING TO AN END!


"I can't promise you the happy ever after, not because you don't deserve one- but because I know myself, I'll probably screw it up; however, I can promise I'll spend the rest of my life trying."


Oh! I can't form the words to describe how amazing this series is. My love and hate relationship with this series is still imminent and it will never fade away! I will always remember this haunting series for the rest of my life. One of the greatest writing of all time. Hands down! 


My heart is still beating so fast for the turns and events that happened in here, my emotions are still wired up because I thought for a second that maybe this will never be the ending I want it to be, but of course I knew the author will never do that because she also believes in happy ever afters. Thank God it has the superb ending I always want! I cried for that last chapter and epilogue for so long. It really is that emotional!



**********************
This mind blowing series will always take my breath away! And for Tony Rawlings, you will always be a handsome bastard but a bastard with a big heart! I was never wrong about you! I knew there's always something soft and special and a devoted man behind those arrogant, smug, hard to kill appearance of yours! Those piercing death eyes of yours are just a mask you hide. 

I really cried for Tony Rawlings in this book. It still surprises me how caring and loving a husband and father he is. I knew he will change once he met Claire. Her love change him. 

"There were still lessons to learn and consequences for the truth!" - This quote will forever haunt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment