Monday, October 7, 2013

The Edge of Always by J.A Redmerski



"Our story is over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die."


OH. MY. GOD! ANDREW PARRISH = Perfect. Man. *sigh*

Andrew & Camryn takes us once again to another journey of their lives into a whole new level! After experiencing loss and a “moment of weakness”, Andrew will take another risk to get Camryn back to where they belong: On the road. (of course the Chevelle is taking another trip of a lifetime with them!)

"Because this is our life. We met on the road; we grew to know and to love each other on the road. It's where we were meant to be for however long, and it's what we're going to do until it becomes clear that we were meant to do something else."


And in this second book, it’s more fun, drama, full of sexy perverted antics from Andrew, swoonfest moments and lots of surprises that they encountered while on the road. They will make another greatest memories; will experience the living in the now, and to prove that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.

“There’s nothing either of us can do to avoid it or to hold it off. All we can control is how we live our lives before it comes for us. So let’s promise each other things that we can hold true to no matter what.”


It’s not really about more of Andrew’s POV, but Redmerski made it by both for them. What I really love about this series is that once you started it, YOU. CAN’T. PUT. IT. DOWN. I was deprived from sleep but it’s totally worth the read! If only I could put 10 more stars, that’s how beautiful this series is. 

I cried for like forever, especially where they made their vows in their wedding day! I can’t put it right here cause it’ll spoil many readers, so let’s just say that I sort of bawled like a baby because their vows are really deep and it makes me wanna worship them! Even their vows are spontaneous and that is really amazing! God, it’s so beautiful and makes my heart melt a thousand times!
Here’s a little peek of what they promised to one another:

“… I promise that if you ever forget me, I’ll read to you like Noah read to Allie..”
“… I promise to love you forever in this life and wherever we go in the afterlife, because I know I can’t go on in any life unless you’re in it too.”


I wish there’s an Andrew Parrish in real life! I’ll combed the universe to find him. I truly adore this fictional character! If only I can grab him inside my kindle! Lol


*********************
This series taught me a lot of things: How to live life the fullest, never regret the decision you made and never to take a second of it for granted because any second could be your last and to be free-spirited and driven and in love with the World. I admire this book! The things that Andrew & Camryn went through together, I can’t help but be awed by them!


J.A Redmerski really did a stunning series and I’m still tearing up to pieces because I’m going to miss Andrew & Camryn so much. Hands down to this amazing author! Cant wait for your next books to come!

And lastly, I once again (just like I did in the first book) dedicate this song for this series because it’s the one that’s been playing through my mind while reading Andrew & Camryn’s journey:

"Glowing" by The Script
You knocked me sideways
When you said that you were leaving.
You knocked me over
When you cried and told the truth.
And you left me speechless
The secrets you've been keeping
You're running now, 'cause someone's chasing you

And you bought a ticket
But you don't know where you're going
And you won't tell me
For fear I'll follow suit
And you're tryin' to save me
From your past of bad decisions
But my decision's always gonna be
To follow you (to follow you)

Never gonna stop 'til the clock stops tickin'
Never gonna quit 'til my legs stop kickin'
I will follow you and we'll both go missin'
No I'm never givin' up 'til my heart stops beatin'
Never lettin' go 'til my lungs stop breathing
I will follow you and we'll both go missin'

No, I and we don't even know where we're going
But I'm sitting with you and I'm glowing.


*ARC PROVIDED BY NETGALLEY! Thank you so much!*

No comments:

Post a Comment